Augmented reality is an interactive experience combining computerised 3-dimensional objects and placing them into real-life settings.
Our partner Ricoh have created their own augmented reality app, ‘ar’.
The app is easy to use and advantageous for potential customers or sales staff.
The Ricoh ar app helps you to visualise how various products would appear in your office space before purchasing. The app can be used on iOS (iTunes) & Android (Google Play) devices.
If you are planning on purchasing a photocopier or printing device, the Ricoh ar app can be a fantastic way of ensuring you choose the right device for your location.
Main benefits of the augmented reality app
- Easy to use
- See the products in scale before you purchase
- View the device from all directions at your location
- Create an immersive experience
- Simply, download the Ricoh ar app and then print off the reality marker (appears like a QR code) on A4 or A3 paper.
- Place the marker where you want the simulated device to appear and scan the marker to capture the image.
- You can then choose from a variety of multi-functional printers from the SP & SG ranges.
- The app allows you to walk around the room experiencing different angles of the device. You can see the simulation print paper, open the toner compartments and the paper trays.
- By clicking on the specs section, you can discover extra information including: resolution, interfaces, speed, dimensions and paper range.
Download the augmented reality app
The app is available for download on iTunes for iOS users and also Google Play for Android devices here:
Highland Office Equipment is part of the largest Ricoh dealership in Scotland.
We supply a range of Ricoh products including multifunctional devices, printers and production printers.
So, to find out more about how we can help you, you can contact us or call us on 0800 844 744.